Welcome!

Hi! I'm Pearl Cruz, Welcome to my Site!

I personally do the invitations for my kids' birthday parties, and also for the kids of some of my friends and relatives. I've decided to build a website because through the years i have accumulated enough ideas to come up with more designs, and I thought to myself, why not make a little business out of it?
So, here it is. Feel free to browse. And if you don't have a special occasion in your family right now, bookmark my site, and come back later. And best of all, feel free to forward it to your friends and relatives. You will not only see my designs here but also some tips and ideas for your parties. I will also share with you some of my experiences in arranging parties for my kids.

For the sample layouts, just click on the Party Themes on the sidebar on your right.

Thank you and i hope you'll enjoy your stay.

No comments: